BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Get down on it!

How would you translate the name of our new blong soundtrack song? Make a guess, come on!

4 comentarios:

  1. I think the tittle of this song could mean "Bajate ahí" but this tittle can mean others things because get down can mean a lot of spanish words. In my opinion if we listen the lyrics "Get Down On It" concerns to let go to dance because you can dance if you get down. You don't know if you will dance because you don't try it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In my opinion the title is "Bajate sobre ello ". I like the song but the refrain repeats itself very much and it is very ancient

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the tittle of this song means "bájate de ello" because in the song is named several times a boy and a girl, I think that this is referred to that the boy and the girl have to forget about each other and started a new life, that is why the song says get down on it that for my mean forget it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In my opinion the tittle of this song translated in spanish as 'Bájate de ello'. This song has been sung by two famous groups, Blue and Kool & the Gang. I like a lot the two versions, because when you're listening the song you want dance and sing it.

    ResponderEliminar