BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Play it again, Sam!

Some days ago it was the 70th annicersary of a great film: CASABLANCA.


Here are some articles related to the topic:

The lessons of 'Casablanca' still apply, as time goes by


Casablanca piano goes up for auction











3 comentarios:

  1. This year is the 70th anniversary of “Casablanca”. “Casablanca”, which is a American romantic drama film based on the play “Everybody comes to Rick’s” by Murray Burnett and Joan Alison, was filmed in 1942 by Michael Curtiz. The protagonists of the film are Humphrey Bogart like Rick Blaine and Ingrid Bergman like Ilsa Lund.
    My parents love this movie a lot, specially my mother because she loves Humphrey Bogart. My mother has seen almost all his films but she said that her favourite Humphrey Bogart’s film is “Sabrina”. To tell you the truth I don’t usually see film in black and white because I don’t like it, but I think that I will see “Casablanca” soon because my parents have recommended it to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It was for 70 years that the famous film with Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman was released, "Casablanca". This movie is even today very successful and it has become a classic film for movie-lovers. Almost everyone who has watched it says it is a great film, especially because of the beautiful wartime love story between the main characters. I have to say I haven’t had the opportunity to watch this film yet but I’m sure I’ll do it someday. I think this kind of movies should be watched as they are culture; moreover, I want to confirm if it as fabulous as it is said to be, and build my own opinion about it.

    Anna Rodríguez

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Casablanca is a 1942 American drama and romance film directed by Michael Curtiz. It tells a romantic drama in the Moroccan city of Casablanca under the control of the Vichy government. The film, based on the play Everybody Comes to Rick’s. It is one of the highest-rated films in American cinematography, winner of several Oscars, including Best Picture in 1943.

    Last year I saw this movie, but I didn't like it, but my grandmother loved it.

    Nuria Díaz Ruiz 4 ESO A

    ResponderEliminar