BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2016

Enjoy London at Christmas with Lucy!!!


On our II Study trip to the British-Irish Isles we visited Cambridge and London. Although it was not winter, it snowed a lot and our incredible Philosophy teacher took some incredible photos. Have a look at them and enjoy the video.


Anyway this post is not about our study trips, but about a video I have just come up with   >>>  What is London like at Christmas? (English with Lucy). It reminded me of our visit to the market in Covent Garden. Enjoy this listening exercise.



Another scenic video you can watch is about Wildlife in Canada  >>>



Tell me about any other place to visit at Christmas or send me any photographs.


HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! & congratulations to my students in 1º Bachillerato for their good results in the first term, although they can even do much better.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario