Have you ever thought about what sort of funeral you would like to have? I'd like to have funeral the Irish way, that is to say, all my relatives and friends having a big party, which would always remember. So every time they would recall my death, happy memories would come to their minds (What a great day we had when Albert died!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 )
Related articles to read:
The interesting ways 5 different countries celebrate death (Business insider)
How to do a funeral (The Guardian)
Listening exercise to do: Fancy dress funerals (6 Minute English, BBC Learning English) Word formation
Change your mind in English! with Learn English with Papa Teach Me
REVISION EXERCISE for 1º Bachillerato >>>
105. Define the following words in English:
Ex102 >>> 1. finished , went 2. had talked , introduced 3. refused , had apologized 4. had filled up , checked
1. Where is the letter from? 2. Who are you thinking about? 3. Who was the novel...written by?
4. How often does he come to school? 5. How far is Ashford from London?
Ex 104 >>>
1. He is not as/so stupid as I thought.
2. My brother is less tall than you.
3. You cannot be more intelligent than me, because I am the best.
4. She is fatter than her sister.
5. I am uglier than her because she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.