Is it possible to have access to the clues that lead you to be champion?
More and more people are participating in eSports competitions and they win large sums of money. These new champions need to train and have some special features.
Here are some articles for you to read and something for you to listen to related to the issue:
How to build a spelling bee champion (The Guardian)
Listen to The Irresistible Rise of eSports on BBC radio
Listening exercise: Do you have what it takes to be a champion? (6 Minute English, BBC Learning English)
However, you also want to be champion in your studies and about eLearning, so let's have a look at this ITC tool I have just come across.
Here's the brand new ITC tool to learn/teach/study provided by Google:
Some examples for you >>> Plurals in German . los acentos en francés , pronunciación del italiano & Irregular verbs in English As well, you have all this: an online library , Test for First Certificate , First Certificate , Revision of prepositions , etc.
And some other exercises for you to do and documents for you to analyse to be a champion in English >>>>
English with Lucy >>> Understand FAST Conversations in English (Advanced Listening Method)
English in a Minute: Impossible or Unreal Conditionals (6 Minute English, BBC Learning English)
REVISION FOR 4º ESO34. Can you define the following inventions ? (Use RELATIVE CLAUSES)
37. Rewrite these sentences in the PASSIVE VOICE:
- Episode 190626 / 26 June 2019 >>> Flying rhinos to Rwanda: Language related to 'conservation'. Need-to-know language: feeding time, keepers, released into the wild & critically endangered.
"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"
SOLUTIONS to the exercises in the previous post (and for further exercises on 4º ESO):
31. 1. Cervantes is the Spanish writer who wrote Don Quixote, among other novels.
2. Marie Curie is the woman who discovered Radium.
3. Elisha Otis is the person who invented the lift.
32. 1. have been here for ten 2. 1. was there ten years ago. 3. has had it since 1986
33. Example: Motril is bigger than Trevelez, but the biggest city of the three is Barcelona.