What do I mean? Am I asking you if you are able to "make a summary of the activity"? WRONG!!!
When you are doing an activity, usually physical, for example trekking in the mountains, and you are using a device to keep a record of your activity ( a smart phone, or an app such as 'runtastic') and you pause it because you stop to have a break. Then when you keep on with your walking or whatever you will have to press the button 'resume activity' to switch on your device.
So most of my students have been great PROCASTINATORS this summer (you remember a previous post that talked about people who always leave whatever they have to do for a later time) and they really need to start getting ready for the coming school year.
PROCASTINATING would be impossible in the animal world. A cheetah can never stop hunting to live and stay strong...
Some amazing facts about hummingbirds >> another video!!!
Talking about feeding, as we need so much energy these days, have you ever heard of the SUPERFOODS? Is it really true all what is said?
What Are Superfoods? (LiveScience)
The truth about superfoods (The Guardian)
Jamies Super Food >>>>> "Who said eating healthy was tasteless, boring...? Rubbish! Here's an example"
And for more information about this British cook: Jamie Oliver
English with Lucy >>> Talk DAILY with Native English Speakers - Easily Find a Speaking Partner!
mmmEnglish >>> How to RELAX your ACCENT | Part 2 | Consonant Linking
REVISION FOR ESO
"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"
Dick Turpin - The Capture (1979)
SOLUTIONS to the exercises in the previous post /for further exercises of this level go to Mock exams (1º Bach)/:
3. What do you think of the film you've just seen?
3. He had to have the battery replaced at the petrol station that is between Torrenueva and Calahonda.
4. Shall I lay the table? I've got to listen to the news. I mustn't miss them.
5. If I were you, I would revise the exam again well.
6. When the exercises began to get more and more difficult, I asked my elder brother.
7. I've just remembered that I have to go to the bank right now.
8. Arthur didn't feel like going to class, neither did she.
9. Peter likes football a lot and so does Ron.