- ALBERTO TUTOR
- Current Study trip to the British-Irish Isles
- VIAJE DE ESTUDIOS (Información para padres)
- MON COIN EN FRANÇAIS
- TENNIS, my passion!!!
- Ich bin in Köln geboren!!
- CLUES TO SUCCEED
- TREKKING IN LAS ALPUJARRAS (SIERRA NEVADA), RANDONÉE, SENDERISMO
- STUDY TRIP TO THE BRITISH-IRISH ISLES (previous experiences)
BEING A TEACHER....
BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
by Bruce Lee
jueves, 19 de junio de 2014
When we we hear aged people, especially grandparents, it seems that the world used to be great and everything was wonderful. Is it really true? What does human brain do with good and bad memories?
By the way, what is the difference between 'memory' and 'souvenir'?
And what do these phrases really mean?
Here's a good listening exercise to do: Deleting memories and an article to read: