Click on FEEDBACK FORM about our study trip to fill it in and on REPORT to read the report your teachers Mª Ángeles and Alberto have written about our experience: STUDY TRIP TO UK : DUBLIN 2016. Then have a look at this post to see our proposal for our VI Study trip to the British Isles (2017)
We've got two options in mind: London and Edinburgh, but remember that if we go to one place this year, next year we will go the other one.
Once we decide our destination, I will ask for updated prices of the two options.
Let's see the advantages and disadvantages (and remember you can watch all the photos and videos we made):
>>> CAMBRIDGE (you've got loads of information about our previous experience in 2013 in my site and in this blog in STUDY TRIP TO UK & VIAJE DE ESTUDIOS)
INFORME de los profesores sobre la experiencia
The cost of the trip the last time we were there: 600€ course + 200€ flight tickets (more or less) + 20€ (bus) = 820€ (it includes trip to London = train to London and day ticket in London)
+ We know the school and the place
+ Many things to see and visit
- Some of our students were there last year and three years ago.
- Five years ago we weren't very lucky with the weather, but the photos we took there and in London with the snow were incredible.
>>> EDINBURGH (you've got loads of information in my site and in this blog in STUDY TRIP TO UK & VIAJE DE ESTUDIOS)
INFORME de los profesores J. Luis y Alberto sobre la experiencia: VIAJE DE ESTUDIOS A EDIMBURGO 2012
+ Quite useful for those students who have read Braveheart.
+ We know the school and we've got a lot of information about everything we can do (visit to Stirling and its castle).
+ There are plenty of things to do in the city. It is full of history, literature and excitment.
+ You can read our diary and the school offers the possibility of different activities to do in the evening (disco, games room...)
+ We were 5 years ago, so none of our students have been there.
- We had some problems with accomodation, but I believe it was due to external causes, so the Spanish agency working for us has promised us that we wouldn't have this problem this time.
- A much bigger city than Cambridge so the students would perhaps be more scattered around, with regard to the host families.
- Five years ago we were extremely lucky with the weather, but it is usually colder and worse than in Cambridge.