BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

miércoles, 25 de julio de 2018

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!  I can already receive your comments in my email account as in the old days, so feel free to write as many comments as you can and I will correct them as soon as I can.

 

And if you have the same problem receiving your comments, let me know and I will help you. It is really easy.


On the highway to our B1 in 2020   >>>  Some activities for you to do:



49. Ask for more information :

 1. My teacher bought a new car. When __________________________?
 2. My grandmother came to see us last Saturday.  _________ grandfather ____________________ ?
 3. She got up at six o'clock. Where ___________________________?
 4. My teacher bought a new car. What kind __________________________?
 5. My grandmother came to see us last Saturday.
   ___________ your grandfather ____________________, too ?
 6. She got up at six o'clock. Why ___________________________?
                                                                                    
50. Tell me what you did last Sunday using the following connectors(circle them):
        and / and then / but / in the afternoon   / in the evening  / until  / when

  
51. Fill in the gaps with prepositions :

 1. I never go ______ school ______ Sunday.      2. My sister works ______ the supermarket.
 3. The shoes are ______ the table.                      4. Listen ______ the recording.
 5. My father is ______ bed because he is ill.
                                                                                                                                            
52. Put the words in the correct order :

1. blue have small a car we got       2. dark has long Jane hair got  
3.TV colour a and chairs blue dark two are there kitchen my in
                                                                                                                                 
53. TENSES. Put the verbs into the Simple Present (+ affirmative;  ‑ negative; ? interrogative):

  1. When _______________ breakfast ? (he / ? to have)
  2. _______________ at 8.00 a.m.  (they / + to get up)
  3. _______________ on Sunday.  (I / ‑ to work)
  4. _______________ basketball ?  (you / ? to play)
  5. _______________ everyday.  (students / + to study)
                                                                                                                                             

 54. Fill in the blanks with : HER /  SHE /  THEIR /  THEM /  HIM / THEY /  WE /  HER

  1. They work in Cambridge. ______ address is 156 Milton Road.
  2. Where does your mother work? ______ works in Almuñécar. ______ job is very interesting.
  3. Mary and Joe are friends. ______ are German.I like ______ , but  I don't like ______ .
  4. My wife and I are teachers. ______ work in Almeria.
  5. Lions are my favourite animals.I like ______ very much.
                                                                                                                                             
 55. Translate the following sentences into English :

  1. Me gustan bastante los coches.       2. Mi madre odia cocinar los domingos.
  3. ¿Te gusta la cerveza? No me gusta mucho,pero me encanta la fanta.
  4. ¿Cómo vas al instituto? En coche.       5. ¿A qué hora se levanta tu padre? A las ocho y cuarto.
  6. ¿Dónde estabas ayer a las diez? Estaba en el instituto.

And for more revision and extension exercises you can visit this page in my site: MOCK EXAMS (3º ESO) 

 

How To Talk About MONEY 💰 English Conversation & Vocabulary





LINGOHACK  >>>

  • Episode 180627 / 27 June 2018    >>>  Daimbars academy's World Cup four   -  Language related to 'success'.  Need-to-know language: passion, motivation, collective achievement & inspiration.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario