BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

lunes, 12 de junio de 2023

He is said to be bad to the bone

 

  Our English teacher is said to be "bad to the bone", but is he really so nasty?  At least that was what Mr Prados said the first time he saw his English teacher four years ago... and he ran away as fast as he could. "There is nobody as bad as him in town and at school, so beware of him!", that's what everybody at school, students and other teachers say.

 



 


   

Joking aside, I do hope you enjoy listening to the song that gave me the idea to do this post: Bad to the bone by George Thorogood & The Destroyers (Pay attention to the lyrics, which are really good fun).


 

Terminator 2 . Bad to the Bone....

 


 


And as I am bad to the bone, here are some activities for you to do and make you suffer: 




What makes a great teacher? (The Guardian)









Tennis - Roland Garros 2023: Novak Djokovic, the G.O.A.T. in tennis
 

Djokovic & Ruud Battle For The Men's Singles Trophy! | Roland-Garros Highlights | Eurosport

  





 

Anyway, our journey together has come to an end, but this is not over for you and I wish all the best for the future, students in 4º ESO level. And the party is just about to start...

 



 

Some activities for my students in 1º ESO:

Write a comment about a naughty person you know. It can be a teacher, a relative, a friend, 

a neighbour.... Use the compararative of equality, of superiority and the superlatives.

 

Example: Student X is the worst student in our class. He is not as good as Student B. 

He studies harder than Student B, but Student B writes longer comments than Student X.

 His house is more comfortable than mine, but my car is faster than his.

7 comentarios:

  1. My neighbour Maria is the worst neighbour in our town.She is not as good as my neighbour Mercedes.She not listening to music on the night than Mercedes ,but Mercedes is more friendly and nice than Maria .Mercedes has got good looking than Maria and is funniest than Maria .
    SARA 1B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My neighbourd Patrick is the worst neighbour on the street. He is not as good as neighbour Patricia. He is not listening music on the night than Patricia, but Patricia is more friendly and nice than Patrick. Patricia has got good looking than Patrick and is funniest than Patrick.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. My neighbourd Patrick is the worst neighbour on the street. He is not as good as neighbour Patricia. He doesn’t listen to music at night and Patricia does, but Patricia is more friendlier and nicer than Patrick. Patricia is more beautiful an funnier than Patrick.

      Eliminar
  3. Jose Salvador Puentedura Haro 1B ESO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Andrea is the most intelligent student in the class and she is my best friend, but student Mercedes
    isn´t intelligent and she is very naughty. Andrea is funnier than Mercedes but Mercedes is taller than Andrea.

    Carolina Prieto López 1B

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The María is the most inteligent student in my clasas, is my friend too. She is studing right now. She didn't have blonde hair, but student Manuel isn't inteligent and is very ugly. He has got a blonde hair. María not as pretty as Manuel, she is more beautiful.
    hi is taller than she.

    Andrea Romera Noguera 1ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My friend is the worst person in our city . My friend listen to music at 3.00 am, my friend don´t do their homework . My friende paint the walls of the school . My friend is a very bad person. My friend is worst than my other friend . My other friend is the most nice person .
    Nerea Sánchez Díaz 1ºB

    ResponderEliminar