And both of them reached the final after beating Wawrinka and Dimitrov. The final was a great 5-set match where Federer managed to overcome a 1-3 in the final set and defeat Nadal. Thanks to both of them for such incredible tennis moments!!!
Federer and Nadal are already in the semi-finals in the Australian Open, so we may have another final between them.
Articles to read:
VOCABULARY >>>> The word in capitals at the end of each of the following sentences can be used to form a word that fits suitably in the blank space. Fill each blank in this way.Example: My teacher ................ me to take this examination. COURAGE (solution: encouraged)
1. We always have a bed ready in the spare room in case visitors arrive ............. EXPECT
2. The book does not say much about the prices, but is very ............ about everything else. INFORM
3. The government is expected to take ........... against the level of unemployment. ACT
4. They have added three new songs to the show, which ........... it by about fifteen minutes. LONG
5. I am looking for a ........... gift for an old lady. SUIT
Solutions in the next post
SOLUTIONS to the WISHES AND REGRETS exercise in the previous post:
1. I wish it had snowed in Salobreña yesterday. 2. If only I had a lot of money.
3. I wish I knew the answer to that question. 4. If only I didn't have to work in this terrible place.
5. I wish I could help you. 6. If only I were rich. 7. Don't you wish you could drive?
8. I wish I could speak English perfectly.