What happened six years ago? I began this incredible digital journey with my site and my blog. Do you think the goals I had in mind for both ITC tools have been achieved? Well, at least, I have made an effort and remember my mottos:
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." by Confucius
"To be, or not be: that is the question" (Hamlet, by Shakespeare)
"To pass, or not to pass: that is your choice...... and here I am to help you!!!" (by Albert)
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." by Albert Einstein
Do you understand them all?
Listening exercise to do: Mermaids - Fact or fiction? (6 Minute English, BBC Learning English)
What does 'mermaid' mean? Where is the statue of the Little Mermaid?
Do you want to watch the whole movie? LINK
HIGHWAY TO B2.....
Solutions to the USE OF ENGLISH exercise in the previous post.
1. He asked if Mary was having a party on Friday. 2. The doctor asked her why she hadn't made an appointment earlier. 3. Is smoking allowed in British cinemas? 4. He admitted that he had made a mistake.
5. Would you mind not playing your music so loudly? 6. Neither alcohol nor cigarettes are good for you.
7. They asked me how many times I had been to Spain (we are in England) / in Spain (we are in Spain).
8. You don't mind if I take the car this evening, do you? 9. Would it be all right if I opened the window?
10. I asked the waiter to bring me another cup of coffee.