BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

lunes, 22 de junio de 2020

My recommendations for the summer

 

After a bizarre school year and once we've had a good rest, we need to get ready for the next school year as well as we can. Here are my summer recommendations for my students:


 

 

As you have had to hand in your textbooks, here are some digital books (& workbooks) you can work with during the summer time  >>>>>

 


Cambridge University Press provides us with free access to textbooks of all levels in ESO (1º a 4º ESO):

 

              Smart Planet Digital Books


... and remember we will have a summer scoreboard to keep record of all the things you do and that I will take into account for the next school year!!!


SUMMER SCOREBOARD






Musical hint:  "The Way To Your Heart" by Soulsister (lyrics)

 


I will also post some activities in my blog to prepare for your B1 and B2 exams  >>>








 

LINGOHACK  >>>

  • Episode 200617 / 17 June 2020    >>>  Virtual safari  -    Language related to 'broadcasting'.  Need-to-know language: live, commentary, performance, audience & technology.



Tennis: Roland-Garros 1997  >>>




Gustavo Kuerten vs Tomas Muster - 3rd round


2 comentarios:

  1. summer is one of my favorite seasons, because it's a vacation, it's nice weather, I can go to my pool, because I can eat ice cream and I can get up whenever I want to.
    Sergio 1 b

    ResponderEliminar
  2. summer is one of my favorite seasons, because it's a vacation, it's nice weather, I can go to my pool, because I can eat ice cream and I can get up whenever I want to.
    1 B

    ResponderEliminar