BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

domingo, 30 de mayo de 2021

On your marks!!

 

 

We are getting ready for the final school rush, especially those students in 2º Bachillerato. Have a look in my site (2º Bachillerato) as I have just prepared for you the last fourteen 2020 Selectivity exams we haven't done so far and that we will be doing in the next two/three weeks in class.

 

 

Some activities for you to do:  

 

 

 

And... Belarus accused of hijacking (News Review) & Talking about CAUSE AND EFFECT (BBC Learning English)

 

Here are also some further practice on the Reported Speech:


60. Put the following sentences into REPORTED SPEECH:

1. "I'm going out now", he said.

2. "I'll be home by nine", he said.   

3. "My young brother wants to be a football player", said Mary.   

4. "Who has been using my typewriter?", said my mother.   

5. "Don't do anything dangerous", said his wife.  

6. "Do you want to see the cathedral?", said the guide.

7. "Close the door", said Albert to Nick.

8. "Take these dictionaries to the English Department", said the teacher to the student.


61. REPORTED SPEECH. Put this dialogue into reported speech:

Arthur‑ What's the matter? Don't cry. Do you want to borrow my handckerchief?

Mary ‑ I'm sorry to be so boring. I haven't seen Bruce for the whole weekend. Did you see him?

Arthur ‑ Yes, I did.

Mary ‑ Where did you see him?

Arthur ‑ I saw him at the dentist's last Thursday.

Mary ‑ He didn't come for me on Thursday. There must be quite a simple explanation.

 

Arthur ...... and told her ..... . Finally he asked her .....

Mary ......  , but  ....    and asked him .....

Arthur answered .....

Then Mary asked him ....

And Arthur said ......

Mary said .... , but that .....



 

However, this is not only a school matter, but also in the world of sport it is time for finals. In football we have two new champions in Europe: Villarreal & Chelsea, being both Manchester United and Manchester city the losers.

 

I wish you have the best results possible!!!

 

 



 


Football legends - Zinedine Zidane   and...   Zinedine Zidane Top 15 Crazy Goals \ Top 15 Super Skills ( The Zinedine Zidane Story | Full Documentary )

 

 

 


LINGOHACK  >>>

  • Episode 210526 / 26 May 2021    >>>  What we've learned from the children of the 90s -    Language related to 'studies'.  Need-to-know language: privileged, beneficial, meticulously, journals & contributing.

 

 

 On your marks, get set, GO!!

Run GIF - BugsBunny Race Run GIFs

12 comentarios:

  1. I am very excited, because there are fewer days for the summer, although I have to say that I do not like it very much. But I want to relax and have fun with my cousins and friends in the pool or on the beach.

    This course has been quite difficult, due to the coronavirus issue, it was necessary to maintain a safe distance, wear a mask, not lend things to colleagues unless they are necessary ... For everything else it has been like the other courses, and how You always end up exhausted and wanting to enjoy.

    I hope the situation improves and that everything goes well or better next year.

    Rocío Avellanedas Nocete 2ºESO A

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There are less days left to finish the school year and we are already tired of everything and we need that rest we want and to be able to go to the beach to enjoy and be with friends, these last weeks are the most important as they are the final exams and everything is decided and we want the best grade possible.

    Besides the fact that this year has been very strange due to the situation of covid and so this stress is also added to the exams, homework etc...
    so we are already very tired and we want to finish as soon as possible and relax.

    talking about the european football finals, both were very exciting the truth is that villarreal has shown that you don't need 300 million euros to be champion of important competitions, and the final between manchester city and chelsea was a very exciting match i would have preferred man city to win because i wanted kun aguero to go with a champoions in the team that has been many years but i still enjoyed the match a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A few days ago Zidane announced that he was leaving Real Madrid. It was something that I expected because this season Real Madrid haven´t won any title.
    He has a successful career both as player and as a coach, being one of the few coaches who was won three Champions League in a row. For me in his football career his best goal was in the final in 2002 where he scored a volley goal. As a coach his best season was 2016/2017 where he won five titles.
    Without a doubt Zidane is a legend and I´m waiting to know which club he is going to go to.

    Alejandro Venegas Mancilla 2ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am very excited, because there are fewer days for the summer, although I have to say that I do not like it very much. But I want to relax and have fun with my cousins and friends in the pool or on the beach.
    For everything else it has been like the other courses, and how You always end up exhausted and wanting to enjoy.
    I hope the situation improves and that everything goes well or better next year.
    Besides the fact that this year has been very strange due to the situation of covid and so this stress is also added to the exams, homework etc...
    so we are already very tired and we want to finish as soon as possible and relax.
    Álvaro Molina Martín 4ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. In this comment, I am going to write about Zinedine Zidane. First of all, he was born on 23rd June 1972 in Marseille, France, but he also has Algerian roots. These days, he has been the coach of the Spanish football team Real Madrid. However, he has fired a few days ago.

    Furthermore, he was also a fantastic football player. He played in Real Madrid at the same time as Figo, Ronaldo and Beckham. During his time as a player, he won a great range of awards.

    According to his private life, he married Véronique in 1994, who is a professional French dancer with Spanish roots. They have four children together: Enzo, Luca, Théo and the youngest, Élyaz. All of them currently play in inferior categories of Real Madrid.

    In essence, I think that Zidane has made great work during all his time in Real Madrid, especially lately because of the absence of good players in the team.


    * I am sorry Albert, I made a mistake. I did the comment with my sister's account because I am working with her pc, my computer doesn't work. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  7. In this comment I am going to talk about the end of the classes.
    There are just a few days until the end of the year and I am honestly very nervous.

    I think this year has been the hardest year since I was in secundary school. There have been many exams, many projects, many homework and I am very nervous about the final grades since everything we do counts for our future.

    I think that in most of the subjects the grades will be as I wanted.I really want summer to come and I want to have a good time with my friends.

    This year has been a very difficult year for both school and personal. Luckily there are only a few days left to finish.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This year was hard for a lot of  people because after the quarantine we had, this year the change from high school to high school was very noticeable, there have been many projects, many exams ... etc;

    The positive point is that i have passed the exams and i am going to study 2 bach this year and I know that 1 bach was a warm-up for the following year because 2°bach is difficult and i will have to take the exam " selectividad" even if i know that i don't need it

    ResponderEliminar
  9. There are very few days left of the course and very few days to start enjoying the holidays and the summer. Now it's time to relax and have a good vacation with family and friends. Also pass the B1 and exercise. Zinedine Zidane He has been one of the best midfielders that has existed in the world and in his time he was the best as he dribbles as he played, he had a lot of quality.Now he is one of the best coaches in the world, winning three championships with Real Madrid in a row and many other titles. In his second stage he has not done so well and has ended up leaving the club.In the video you can see some quality details and incredible goals only available to football legends like Zinedine Zidane.He is a legend of football and sports.
    SERGIO GARCÍA LOPEZ 4A

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I am very excited because from the referee committee I have been told that I have to do the tests to upgrade, I would love to be able to upgrade and be the youngest referee of the Motril umpire college to do so, The tests are a little hard as you have to be prepared and you also get a 40 questions exam on the rules of the game, for me they are easy as I know everything and the physical preparation will be a little complicated but if you pass the exam you get upgraded.
    ABEL MARTÍNEZ PADILLA 4A

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Zinedine Zidane is a French former soccer player and coach, who as an attacking midfielder is considered one of the best soccer players of his generation, and at the same time one of the best soccer players of all time.
    He debuted as a professional in May 1989 at the Association Sportive de Cannes Football, at the age of 17. And he would retire with Real Madrid, where he won a league, two Spanish Super Cups, a Champions League, a European Super Cup and a Continental Cup, on a personal level he was recognized with a "FIFA world player" and a "UEFA club". player of the year¨.
    The Frenchman stood out for his elegance on the field with the ball and his great determination.

    Antonio González Lozano

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Zinedine Zidane was a very good player that played for Real Madrid and Juventus. He has won a Ballon d'Or with Juventus. He also was the Real Madrid coach (and he won 3 Chapions League in a row), he won the World Cup with France and he reached the finals of the World Cup 2006 when he carried France and headbutted Materazzi.
    Im Leo 1ESO B

    ResponderEliminar