BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

viernes, 5 de enero de 2024

Time to fill your boots

We all have had plenty of time to fill our boots with energy during these holidays so as to be ready for the second term.

 

The English We Speak: Fill your boots  (BBC Learning English)

 


 

I also wish that the Three Wise Men fill your boots tonight!!! 😉😉👍



 

Here are some activities for you to do:

 

Some articles for you to read about the earhquakes striking Japan:


 


   

Here's my musical gift for those of you who haven't had many presents or feel alone:   Alone by Heart, and this is a version with lyrics  for you to sing along!

 


 

 

mmmEnglish teaches us how to use the prepositions of place: IN / ON / AT / BY analysing some common mistakes.

 


 

 

Activities for my students in Bachillerato.....

 

Getting ready for Bachillerato.....

 

Answers to the exercises in the previous post.

 

199. DEDUCTIONS. 1. , so you must be tired.   2. , so you can't be hungry.    3. , so I may/might/could pass it.    4. They must have got lost.   5. She can't have been Ann's sister.

 

200. 1. I wish I were taller.   2. If only she gave me a kiss.    3. I wish I had brought my new tennis racket.


2011. Take your coat in case it is cold.    2. I won't probably go out tonight.   3. My wife will certainly/surely phone before I leave.     4. I have to write down everything so as not to forget it.   5. A lot of people are required/needed to make this film.


202. 1. b   2. c   3. a    4. c    5. a     6. c    7. a    8. c                                           

 


English with Lucy shows us that YES, it's possible - Daily Routine at C1 (Advanced) Level of English! .

 

 

 


"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"



 Learn English with:  SOUL 

 

 

5 comentarios:

  1. In my opinion, I would to be better in my work’s school, because if not, I will not be able to pass the course. I must also study more to obtain my goals by putting into practice study methods, like as preparing well in advance for the exams and doing all my activities school little by little to have a better result in my califications.

    Leonel Quesada, 2ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This Christmas has been very short for me but this second term I am going to start better than in the first and my goal is to get better grades. This term is shorter than the first, I prefer the second. The second term is more beautiful than the first because more excursions are made, but the first is more dificult than the second.
    Andrea Romera 2ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This Christmas has been very short for me but this second semester I'm going to start better than in the first and my goal is to get better grades. This term is shorter than the first, I prefer the second. But the second trimester is always long.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The expression “Time to fill your boots” is used to encourage someone to fully enjoy a situation or experience, savoring it to the fullest. It’s related to making the most of something, absorbing everything an experience has to offer. For example, if you’re at an amusement park, you might someone say “Time to fill your boots!” as an invitation to enjoy alll the atracttions.
    Claudia Ramón Utrabo 2B

    ResponderEliminar
  5. In this semestrer I'm going betten than in the first.My grades have gone up quite a bit since the semester started.I am studying much more than before.I want to pass everything this quarter so that my parents are proud of me.

    ResponderEliminar