BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

lunes, 12 de febrero de 2024

Mediterranean Sea, our cultural week!!


 

 Welcome to our Mediterranean Sea Secondary School (IES Mediterráneo)!!!

 

These are our students and presenting the villages they come from.

 

 

Leo Gómez presenting Molvízar  (2º ESO B)





Carmen Correa presenting La Caleta  (3º ESO A)

 

 



Andrada, Leonel & Giovanny presenting  Salobreña  (2º ESO A)

 


 



 

 

Carolina Prieto & Andrea Romera presenting  Salobreña  (2º ESO B)


SALOBREÑA de Andrearomeranoguera2010


Carolina Prieto & Andrea Romera presenting  Salobreña  (2º ESO B)

 

SALOBREÑA de Carolina Prieto López
 

Iris Lozano (3º ESO A) & Martín Toledo  (2º ESO B) presenting Lobres   





 
 

Iris Lozano (3º ESO A) & Martín Toledo  (2º ESO B) presenting Lobres in video!!!   

 


 

and the second part by Carmen Ruiz & Carla Vigo (2º ESO B)!!

 


 

 

 

 
 
 
 

Iris Lozano (3º ESO A) & Martín Toledo (2º ESO B) presenting  Lobres    

 


Blue and Green Modern Beach Getaway Rack Card de Iris Lozano López

 

Ana Jiménez presenting  Molvízar  (3º ESO A)

 

 

 

 

 

Tan Beige & Black Clay Craft Maker Tips Process Infographicic de w2p8bzhgmr

 

Nerea Sánchez presenting Motril (2º ESO B)

 

 


 

Gemma García & Laura Ruano presenting  Los Guajares  (3º ESO A)

infografia escolar educativa rosa pastel de Gemma García Pérez

 

 

 

 

 

Carmen Ruiz & Carla Vigo presenting  Itrabo  (2º ESO B)

 

 

 

 

11 comentarios:

  1. The proyect of Carolina Prieto and Andrea Romera is very original
    Andrada Novacescu Nicoara 2A

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This week I was doing a lot of things. For example, I took several exams so I was also revising for them. My homework was difficult and I kept studying until seven o'clock reading, but I also had plenty of time to rest.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. WRITING 10

    My name is Amin Briouel. I'm 13 years old and I live in Molvizar. I've got two brothers and we live with our parents,but my grandparents don't live with us.

    In the summer,Molvizar is usually warm and dry. In this season we always visit my grandparents in Morocco.In winter the weather is very cold, and we rarely go to Morocco. We love staying at home because it's better.

    I like going to Morocco, but I think Molvizar is better than it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. María José García García16 de febrero de 2024, 20:59

    Amazing proyects! Congratulations to the students and the teacher!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love this movie because it is a police movie. It is about an assassin hired by a mafia boss to hijack some people and murder them. The police did a lot of investigations, but they never arrested him because he was very professional. He never left traces and he also robbed banks. , until in the end he gave himself up because he finished his job.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Last night while I was sleeping I had a nightmare and it was very scary. I was in a ship in which there were some terrifying monsters that were chasing me. It was dark and very humid with a very strange air. The subjects were of many types: some were fat and big, others were small but fast and others were throwing something through the mouth. In the end, just when they caught me, I woke up.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love this movie because it is a police movie. It is about a murderer hired by a mafia boss to hijack some people and murder them. The police did a lot of investigations, but they never arrested him because he was very professional. He never left traces and he also robbed banks. , until in the end he surrendered himself up because he finished his job.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love the proyects, they've allí great anda i love the presentations

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I would like to visit Motril and Los Guajares because I have visited all the other towns except Itrabo because I live in Itrabo

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Boxing is a contact sport involving the confrontation between two competitors , known as boxers, who exchange punches with their fists in a ring. It requiers skill, endurance , and discipline, and professional boxing can be a lucrative career for successful fighters.
    This is my favorite sport and my favorite player is Sugar Ray Robinson.

    Claudia Ramón Utrabo 2B

    ResponderEliminar