STUDENTS in 1º & 2º ESO can apply for some grants as part of an language immersion program which has been just published in BOE. You have got all the information in my site.
Andrea Gutiérrez and Alex España have passed their B2 at the Official Language School in Motril, and so have three of our old students (Noelia Fernández, Miguel Román and Salvador Ortega) and Irene Ramón (Cambridge exams).
Theo Burell, Lucía López, Daniel Martín and Pablo Ramos (3º ESO) have also passed their B1 exams (Cambridge).
Congratulations to all of them and we are still waiting for the results of those who want to take the Cambridge exams shortly!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY STUDENTS, but especially to my 1º Bachillerato students, for all the comments, projects, compositions... they have done during the summer to keep and improve their level of English. 👍👍👍
This is the final summer scoreboard and some of the works they have done. Actually, I have corrected around 500 pieces of work (comments, compositions, projects, emails, exercises...)
Five compositions by Joaquín García (1º Bach A) level B2:
Some compositions, among many others:
Terrorism & My weekend by Alba Arenas (1º Bach A)
Winning a million euros , My favourite programme , Boot camps & Banning smoking by Patricia Rodríguez (1º Bach A)
Some projects on the readers:
School year 2017-2018:
- A Foreigner in New York by Joaquín García (2º Bach A)
- Jane Eyre by Joaquín García (2º Bach A)
- A Foreigner in New York by Nicolás Benítez (2º Bach A)
- Jane Eyre by Nicolás Benítez García (2º Bach A)
- Jane Eyre by Andrea Gutiérrez (2º Bach A)
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Joaquín García (2º Bach A)
- A Foreigner in New York by Eduardo Pérez (2º Bach A)
- Jane Eyre by Eduardo Pérez (2º Bach A)
- A Foreigner in New York by Andrea Gutiérrez (2º Bach A)