BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

martes, 30 de junio de 2020

All the best for you all this summer!!! See you soon!!

I'll be thinking about you and I will miss you, my dear IES Mediterraneo students, like Ragnar and Lagertha


 

Ragnar and Lagertha // I'll be thinking about you - The Vikings

 

 

And remember tomorrow it is time to register (from 1st July to 10th July) for the B1 and B2 exams at the Official Language School as freelance students!!!

 

boy reading a book

SEPTEMBER EXAM SCHEDULE 2020


˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄

 Click on the link above to see all the times for the September exams of all the subjects


SEPTEMBER EXAM for ESO (Albert's students)

We will be doing our English exams on Tuesday, 1st September    

 

1º ESO A & 4º ESO A/B students will have the September ENGLISH exam >>>> - Time: 08.30 - 09.30 Classroom: SUM


The exam for 1º Bach A students will begin at 8 in case they have the Philosophy exam or if they just want to have more time.

 

 

And now let's talk about the future of work and the Coronavirus  >>>>  Here's a video, an article and a listening exercise for you to become familiar with the issue:

 









  


English in a Minute:  5 ways to use 'LET'   (BBC Learning English). And, by the way, what does JOMO mean? Here's the English We Speak episode where you will discover it.










Tennis  >>>

The Legendary Speed Of Rafael Nadal     





LINGOHACK  >>>

  • Episode 200624 / 24 June 2020    >>>  Preparing the Queen's horses  -    Language related to 'ceremonies'.  Need-to-know language: on parade, fixture, pomp and pageantry, ceremonial & champing at the bit.

2 comentarios:

  1. The truth is that Rafael Nadal is a great athlete.
    He is the perfect example of overcoming and that if you try, everything is possible.
    I do not follow Rafael Nadal or Tennis in general much, but that does not stop me from saying that he is one of the best tennis players, for everything he has won and for all the difficulties he has had to win.

    I have seen few games of Nadal but the few that I have seen there are things that have seemed spectacular and I know how difficult they are because they have been playing Tennis for a year, it is true that he has very good technique and a very good speed.
    However, it is not normal to have won so many titles including the gold medal in the olympic games.
    In my opinion I think that he will be marked in the history of tennis forever.
    For me, tennis is a sport in which you need a very good physical condition since the matches can last for hours, some even are postponed to continue the next day, it also seems to me to be a very competitive sport and at the same time it is fun, I did not continue playing tennis because I found one that I liked the most, which was basketball, but the subject also seems to me to be a great sport.

    ResponderEliminar