BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

lunes, 8 de julio de 2024

Writing blog posts is second nature to me



Yes, this job is a kind of second nature to me, that is to say, teaching or using my blog for this purpose is something I can do easily without having to think too much about due to my long experience in these matters. What is 'second nature' to you?

 

But, first, have a look at what this phrase really means:

The English We Speak: Second nature (BBC Learning English)

 

 

 

 

 

Here are some activities for you to do:

 

 

 

Here's my musical hint for today:   Tequila Little Time by Jon Pardi. Come on, dance and sing along with this version as it contains the lyrics!

 


 

Mark Cavendish powers to record-breaking 35th Tour de France stage win (The Guardian)

 

Ocean Songs | Kids Songs About Sea Animals & Water | Super Simple Songs


 


Spain show their steel to flatten Germany’s hopes in brutal spectacle (The Guardian)

'A flip of a coin' - tearful Germany suffer 'bitter' exit (BBC News)


 

 

Carlos Alcaraz, the current holder of the trophy, back at central court in Wimbledon: Breathtaking five set thriller against Frances Tiafoe | Highlights | Wimbledon 2024 

Andy Murray, another legend:  Emotional Farewell Interview  &  Andy Murray's Final Game vs Novak Djokovic Before Being Crowned Wimbledon Champion 🏆

 


"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"



Learn English with The SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES 

 



1 comentario:

  1. This summer is being very fun since I stay with my friends, we play video games, we go to the beach, etc. This summer is not better than the previous one but it is still fine, in a few days I will go to Fuengirola with my cousin, and I am very happy about that because there, I have a great time, we are all day or at the beach, pool, shopping centre ... This summer I am playing GTA V and Brawl strats which are one of my favourite games that I play with my best friend Daniela.

    Claudia Ramón Utrabo 2B

    ResponderEliminar