You can already feel the gentle breeze coming from the sea!! You can already smell and taste its saltiness. This bizarre school year is coming to an end.
Eric Clapton & Friends - Call Me The Breeze (Official Lyric Video)
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE QUARANTINE
Thursday, 28th May
Homework for today:
Let's watch some videos to revise the comparatives, clothes and appearance in general:
El ejercicio de producción escrita es voluntario, no es obligatorio. Lo hacen en 2 párrafos. En el modelo yo pondría el primer párrafo hasta "... a piece for everyone."
HOMEWORK for tomorrow and the weekend >>>
Do exercises on pages 101-102 (Unit 9).
REMEMBER THERE WILL BE NO POST IN THIS BLOG FOR YOU TOMORROW.
HOMEWORK FOR TODAY:
Keep finishing all the things you still have to hand in.
Keep revising for the final exams >>>>
1. For (far) _________further_____ information on the passive you should revise the grammar revision.
Translate the following sentences into English:
4. Ella no llegó tan tarde como de costumbre. She didn't come as late as usual.
1. That is the boy. I borrowed his motorbike last Saturday.// That is the boy whose motorbike I borrowed last Saturday.
160. CONDITIONALS. Put the vers in brackets into their correct tense and fill in the gaps (...) with these words: IF / WHEN / PROVIDED THAT / UNLESS / AS LONG AS
1. I am going to Rome next week. ......when...... I (BE) _am____ there, I (SEE)__will see________ the Colisseum.