BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

sábado, 9 de marzo de 2024

Everybody, dance now!

 

The weekend is here and it is time to chill out and... DANCE!!!

 

 

Imagen relacionadaand also all those students going to York must be getting ready to set off their journey in a few months' time!! Here's our previous experience if you wan to have a look:  

 

Study trip to York 2019






International Women's Day: When is it and why is it important? (BBC News)



 

I’ve travelled the world researching patriarchy – and found it is far from inevitable (The Guardian)

 

Read the article and search for the word in English 'empoderamiento'  What other words can you find in the article that are, in your opinion, relevant in the semantic field of WOMEN?


How do you think women can become stronger?   






 

Here are some activities for you to do:

 

 


   

Here's my musical hint for today:   Everybody dance now by Snap (another version), and this is a version with lyrics  for you to sing along!

 

 

 

 

Activities for my students.....

 

in 2º ESO:  Future tenses  >>>>   Present Continuous with future meaning (ARRANGEMENTS)     1   2



in 3º ESO:  Future mix    

 



"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"



 Learn English with :  Michael Jackson 



 

 

Pronunciation: Velar n /ŋ/  (BBC Learning English)

 



 

10 comentarios:

  1. Real madrid is one of the most prestigious soccer clubs in the world. Founded in 1902, it has won numerous titles, including the UEFA Champios League. Its stadium , the Santiago Bernabéu, is a football icon. Real Madrid has had great players throughout its story, such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Raúl. Its rivalry with FC Barcelona in the “Clásico” is legendary. The club is known for its competitive spirit and dedication to excellence.

    Claudia Ramón Utrabo 2B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dancing is a very fun thing and it allows you to express your feelings with gestures, but I don't like to dance because it makes me a little embarrassed and because I don't like it. I had to dance sometimes, once I danced in sixth grade because it was mandatory . But in the end everything worked out and I got a good grade.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. On March 8, Women's Day is celebrated thanks to the fact that women have been and are very hardworking and unique. Thanks to women we have many things

    Enviar 
    Andrada novacescu 2A

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Women's Day is a very important day for our society, but many people don't take it as seriously as other people. International Women's Day is March 8, it was invented in 1975 by the ONU. This day has already passed today and has been very important for most people in the world.

    March 8 will be more and more international and for this day there will be less gender violence and our society will have more people in favor of this. The purpose of this day is that women will be treated better and any violence.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dancing is the best there is, at school we always danced at the end of the year, and then when I went to high school when I was in the third year that I signed up for dance and I still go on Monday and Wednesday afternoons and I have a great
    Naiara roldan Hernández 3A

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Women's Day is a very important day for our society, but many people don't take it as seriously as other people. International Women's Day is March 8, it was invented in 1975 by the ON. This day has already passed today and has been very important for most people in the world.

    March 8 will be more and more international and for this day there will be less gender violence and our society will have more people in favor of this. The purpose of this day is that women will be treated better and any avoding any violence against them.

    (corregido)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. (corregido)
    Alexa: Do you like dancing?
    Martina: Yes, I do. Do you? So do I
    Alexa: My favourite dance is ballet because it's so beautiful and you can to express your feelings in the dance.
    Martina: I think that you can to express your feelings in all types of dance. My favouriteone is sevillian because I love Andalusian culture.
    Alexa: That's right. You can to express your feelings in all types of dance but you can sing or paint for to express your feelings.
    What do you prefer?
    Martina: I prefer dancing because I have loved dancing since I was a child.
    Do you go to dancing classes?
    Alexa: Yes, I go to ballet class twice a week. In this month, I have got a concert in the concert hall.
    Martina: Oh, that's fantastic. Can I go to the concert?
    Alexa: Yes, you can.
    I'll see you tomorrow at the concert.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Tennis is a sport in which two players each have a racket and each one has a field with a net in the middle and they have to pass the ball and whoever loses the ball, the other wins a point.
    Daniela Ramos Sánchez 2B

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love to dance, I have danced since I was little, but I am embarrassed to dance in public but sometimes I have to do it, dancing makes me express myself better and have a good time, my favorite dance is rhythmic gymnastics, one day I will be a great dancer.
    Ana Jiménez Béjar 3ºA

    ResponderEliminar