BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

domingo, 3 de marzo de 2024

Time to make a move


 It is time to make a move so as to have better results in the final term or any other external exams.


 But first you should test your level of English: B1  B2   C1    



   

Here's my musical hint for today:   I like to move it from the film Madagascar, and this is a version with lyrics  for you to sing along!

 


 

 

It is also a phrase you use when you want to leave or start something.

 



Dating: When’s the best time to make a move? (The Star)

 

 

Here are some activities for you to do:



Activities for my students.....

 

in 2º ESO:  Future tenses  >>>>   GOING TO future   1 



in 3º ESO:  Expressions for talking about QUANTITY (video)  >>>     1  2  3 

 



"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"



 Learn English with THE OFFICE:  Best pranks 



 

 

Pronunciation: Linking /w/  (BBC Learning English)

 




5 comentarios:

  1. The spring is a wonderful season full of color and joy. During spring, the trees bloom, the days get longer, and the weather becomes warmer. It’s the perfect time to enjoy the flowers, have outdoor picnics, and see how nature comes back to life after winter. Personally , I love spring because the day of my saint begins, which is 20 the march , a very important date for me, I love going out to my garden in spring and seeing everything of flowers and very green everything that generates a lot of peace for me.

    Claudia Ramón Utrabo 2B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that in the future cars will fly and there will be houses in the sky. There will be robots for everything and there will be no teachers in the classes
    Andrada Novacescu 2A

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Spring is my favourite month because there are a lot of flowers in the places and it's so beautiful.
    As well, in this month It's not so cold anymore and it I like it bacause I love sunny days.
    Spring is the perfect season to go out and have picnics in the countryside or going for walks in narural parks.
    The days are longer than in winter and you can do lots things during the day.
    My favourites activities for spring are going to the park to look at colourful flower an trees and have a picnic there.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Basketball is a sport that is played by five on each team and consists of putting the ball in the opponent's basket whoever has the most goals will win the game. It depends on where the shot gives you more or less points.
    Daniela Ramos Sánchez 2B

    ResponderEliminar