BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

sábado, 28 de mayo de 2022

It is time to do our best

 

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!

Yes, my dear students in 2º Bachillerato, it is time to do our best. It has been a great pleasure to have you as students all these years. Most of you have been 6 long years with me and coping with my whip and my relentless rhythm so as to comply with the commitment I agreed with you, that is, to do the best I could in order to take you to the summit and here we are.

 

I know some of you don't really fancy the way I am as a teacher, but I have tried my best to get the best out of you. I'm afraid in the end I just try to be a mirror and reflect the reality, which I try to make the best as possible. The same mirror where every morning I cannot see Rachnar, but someone more similar to Homer Simpson.

Anyway, I wish the best of lucks in the future, especially in your Selectivity exams and the degree you choose. I'll put your present into the fridge to keep it cool and drink it up when good news from you come!


 

Some activities for you to do: 

 





   

My musical hint for today to cheer you up: Get Down On It by Kool & The Gang. Here's a version with the lyrics for you to dance and sing along!!

 


 

 






LINGOHACK
  >>>

Episode 220330 / 30 March 2022    >>>   Going for gold in e-waste   -    Language related to 'chemical processes'.   

Need-to-know language: components, extract, heated, end result & recover.


 

 

Project about The Hound of the Baskervilles  by Raquel Peinado (1º Bach A)




"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"

Mind Your Language - Juan Cervantes - Doctor is bad    &  Juan Servantes     





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario