A national emergency has just been declared in Spain due to the wildfires around Madrid and Avila. Wildfires rage across Spain, Italy and France (BBC News)
Thousands flee wildfires in France and Spain as temperatures reach extreme levels in southern Europe (The Guardian)
Spain: Firefighters battle major wildfire north of Madrid (DW)
Wildfires rage across Spain, Italy and France (BBC News)
Thousands flee wildfires in France and Spain as temperatures reach extreme levels in southern Europe (The Guardian)
Spain: Firefighters battle major wildfire north of Madrid (DW)
What measures should we take not just now, but in the coming years, if we don't want to become a deserted and devastated land?
SUMMER SCOREBOARD
Visit Albertomeditutor site for SUMMER REVISION
>> Activities for my students in 1º ESO:
Match
these questions to these answers and think about the question/answer
that makes reference to the physical description of a person, his/her
personality or his/her health state:
Questions >>>> Answers >>>> Goal
How are you? I'm a nice person, but sometimes a bit moody APPEARANCE
What do you look like? Fine, thanks! And you? PERSONALITY
What are you like? I'm not very slim and I've got brown eyes. HEALTH
Now have a look at the post Victory belongs to the most tenacious and the comments made and then try to write a comment describing Rafa Nadal physically. Here are some notes that can help you.
Write another comment (it could be in the same post) about your personality. Here are some notes that can help you.
Some exercises to describe appearance and personality (Agenda Web)
>> Activities for my students in 2º ESO:
Agreeing and disagreeing
I play basketball with my cousins twice a week.
Agreeing >>>>> So do I. / So does Livia.
Disagreeing >>>>> I don’t. / Livia doesn’t.
I can speak Spanish.
Agreeing >>>>> So can I. / So can Mirian.
Disagreeing >>>>> I can’t. / Mirian can’t.
José Antonio doesn’t do anything.
Agreeing >>>>> Neither/Nor do I. / Neither/Nor does Antonio.
Disagreeing >>>>> I do. / Antonio does.
>> Activities for my students in 4º ESO:
Unit 2
EVER / NEVER / STILL / YET / ALREADY >>>> exercise , 1 , 2 >> Activities for my students in 4º ESO:
Unit 2>> Activities for my students in 4º ESO:
Rewrite the following sentences without changing the original meaning and using the words given:
1. He arrived a few minutes ago. JUST
2. I've nearly finished reading my book. YET
3. I saw that film six months ago. ALREADY
4. You haven't returned my dictionary yet. STILL
Road towards success in the Selectivity exam.....
Another exam for our students to practise: 2026_A flash Chinese speaker
Advanced conditionals and inversions explained >>>> Inversion and conditionals (grammar explanation and exercise) , another exercise and an all-conditionals exercise . Further information about INVERSIONS.
Here's my musical hint for today: Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses ( BBC FIFA World Cup 2026 ). And here's a version with the lyrics for you to sing along.
Here are some more activities for my students:
English in a Minute: Phrases with WIND (BBC Learning English)
Real Easy English: Talking about FAMILY TREES (BBC Learning English)
The English We Speak: Side quest (BBC Learning English)
Listening exercise for you to do: Children in warzones (6 Minute English, BBC Learning English)
The Entire Story of.... The Odyssey Explained
The Odyssey: The Ultimate Journey Home | Cinematic Story
English with Lucy talking about... 25 Advanced English Grammar Test Practice questions with answers and explanations
"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"
Learn English with INTERVIEWS - Shakira
Slow English Listening Practice | The Blue Castle by L. M. Montgomery








No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario