BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2022

No time to quit. Hang in there!!

 I know the first term has not been the best of all and our students have had very poor results, but it is time to hang in there and bounce back!!!

The English We Speak: Hang in there  (BBC Learning English)

  

The New Year is coming and it is time to make our resolutions and to change gear so as to obtain the best results possible.






Johnny Bristol - Hang On In There Baby • TopPop (with lyrics)

 



 


 

Some activities for you to do: 



"All work and no play makes Jack/Jill a dull boy/girl"

The Marx Brothers - 1 & 2 + Documentary   (extra)  



 


 I need your help for our Christmas carol parade. Here's my two musical hints: one modern...

 


Train - Shake Up Christmas (Official Video)


and another one, which is more traditional:


 

 





4 comentarios:

  1. Santa Claus physically is a old man whith a longwhite beard. He is fat and he always dressed in a red suit.
    His personality makes a nice man, affectionate...but above all Santa is very silent.

    MERRY CHRISTMAST.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Describing my flat

    I've got a flat. My flat is little big and there are three bedrooms, there is one living room, there is one Kitchen and there is one bathroom. In my Kitchen there are two cookers, there is one Fridge and there is one balcony and in my living room there is a TV, there are many cupboards, there is table and there are two chairs.

    Mohamed Amin Briouel el Fachati 1°B

    ResponderEliminar
  3. For me, Christmas is being with the family, having fun and opening presents with your brothers and cousins.
    I like Christmas because I go to my grandparents' house and at night I play hide-and-seek with my friends.
    Christmas is in winter, my favorite season.

    ADAY RIVERA MONTES 1º ESO B

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Christmas is my favourite time of yearI, I have many reasons:
    -I am on holidays, I don't have to get up early.
    -I can play computer games for hours.
    -I meet my friends and we have dinner at the bar.
    -I visit my family, we decorale the house...

    And the most important thing for me are the presents!
    January 6th I am nervous for my presents and we eat King's bagel.

    Finally, I think is a fantastic time to be in family.

    Antonio González Lozano 4ºA

    ResponderEliminar